The Microbiome Connect: Gut Therapeutics Summit returns face to face on the 7-8 December. It brings together microbiome academic researchers, pharmaceutical & biotechnology organisations, regulatory bodies, and service providers. The event will have two streams. The prime one is dedicated to R&D, enabling pre & post clinical conversations and critical examination into new targeted therapeutic research into microbiome such as gut-brain axis relationship, immuno-oncology, and gastrointestinal indications. The manufacturing stream will facilitate the standardisation of LBP’s & probiotics, finding the right CDMO partner and solutions to microbiome-based therapies production challenges to upskill capability.
30+ industry-leading speakers, including:
- Nestle’s Gut-Brain Axis specialist Marcus Bohme will discuss detecting interrelationship in the microbiome and brain ageing
- 4D Pharma’s CMC & Development SVP Christophe Carite sharing the latest LBP and probiotics manufacturing and standardisation regulations
- EverImmune’s Head of Preclinical research will talk about reverse resistance to anticancer therapeutics by modulating the gut microbiota in a personalised approach
- APC Microbiome’s Investigator, Niall Hyland, will explore the latest research into how drugs and the microbiome interact
- Intestinal Microbiome and The Gut-Brain Axis: From Science to Practice with Professor of Gastroenterology and Clinical Nutrition at Orebro University, Robert Jan Brummer
- Discover Industry Trends and Upcoming Targeted Indications for the Gut Microbiome Market, Panel Discussion with Sophie Durand, CEO of Stellate Therapeutics, Adam Baker Director of Sciences at Chr. Hansen, Jean-Luc Marsat, CEO of Everiumme and Johan Garssen, Professor & Director at Utrecht University & Nutricia-Danone-Research
- Identify Microbiome-Based Biomarkers of Drug Response with Adam Wilkinson, VP Pre-Clinical Development, Microbiotica
- Delve Into Short-Chain Fatty Acids in the Human Microbiota; Delivery, Uptake and Effects on Human Psychobiology with Lukas Van Oudenhove, Professor, Translational Research Center for Gastrointestinal Disorders, University of Leuven and Boushra Dallie, Senior PhD Researcher, Translational Research Centre in Gastrointestinal Disorders at KU Leuven
Confirmed attendees include Targedys, Seventure, Immune Biotech, Eligo Bioscience, Pharmabiotic Research Institute, Microbiotica, Smaltis, Ysopia Bioscience, L’Occitane, US Pharmacia, A-Mansia Biotech, Immune Biotech, PharmaBiome AG and many more.
Join the list today whilst tickets are still available. Book your place here. Remember to book a hotel close using the exclusive hotel map for the event. Use MP10 to receive your exclusive discount rate of 10%.