Pursuant to art. 13 D. LGSL. 30 JUNE 2003 n. 196 (so-called Code for the Protection of Personal Data, or Code of Privacy)
A. Clorofilla srl, to guarantee the security of private information, in compliance with the applicable Italian and European regulations, describes how to manage its website https://microbiomepost.com (hereinafter the “Website”) and Related services, with regard to the processing of personal data of those (“Interested”, “Users”) who connect, directly or through a link from another site.
C. This information applies to personal data processed through and on this Site and in those related to related services.
2. Holder of the processing of personal data
The Data Controller of personal data, both of the Sites as defined (hereinafter referred to as the Website) and of the Database, is: Clorofilla srl, C.F. and VAT No. 05299040963, with registered office in Milan, Corso Lodi 4, a company incorporated under Italian law.
3. Place of processing of personal data
The processing of personal data related to the use of the Website and of the Database takes place at the registered office of Clorofilla srl as indicated above.
4. Type of data processed
Data provided by the interested party
- The Website can sometimes ask the Interested Party to provide some personal information such as, for example, the name and surname, the professional address, a telephone number, the e-mail address, etc. The provision of such data depends only on the will of the interested party and is therefore completely optional. In fact, in case of failure to provide some of the data (those not marked with an asterisk, which are therefore not mandatory), it is still possible to obtain the requested service.
B. The interested party, in order to become part of the database, obtain access to certain contents of the site in specific reserved areas and be able to take advantage of the full operation of the site, must:
– obtain a pair of unique keys (Email and Password) by clicking on: “Register”; the interested party will then select, in the appropriate dialogue box, the type of registration corresponding to his / her professional profile (Registration for Pharmacists, Registration for Doctors, etc.) and fill out the relative registration form;
– subsequently, at each new session, enter his/her Email and Password in: “Login” to be recognized by the authentication system.
C. The personal data collected by the form completed by the interested party upon his voluntary registration (Registration Data) consist of information relating to the contacts of the interested party and so, for example: name and surname or company name, association or body, professional title, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax. The computer system of the Site automatically associates these data with the Email and Password chosen by the Interested Party and connects them to an account. In the subsequent accesses to the first one it will be possible to access the personal registration data only by typing in Email and Password; the interested party is therefore fully responsible for the adequate custody of Email and Password.
Traffic and navigation data provided for by the computer of the interested party
- The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the Users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the interested party. These data constitute the access register.
E. The Site also acquires and stores the URL-sequence data (Uniform Resource Locator) identifying the resources visited or searched by the Internet User (web pages, documents, images, etc.), including the date and time of the accesses and their content.
– permanent cookies: the computer system of the Site, during its normal operation, sends from the server of Clorofilla srl to the browser of the interested party some data that are stored on the hard disk of the computer of the interested party to allow navigation in some, specific, reserved areas of the Site.
– session cookies: the site’s computer system sends some data consisting of random numbers generated by the server, the c.d. session cookies, which are not permanently stored on the computer of the interested party and which therefore disappear when the computer is closed. The sending of such data is used to allow for the transmission of session identifiers, which necessary for the safe and efficient exploration of the site and to gather information on the use of the Site by the Interested party.
Any profiling cookies is processed for the sole purpose of allowing the use of personalized banners. No targeted advertising will be sent thanks to the use of these cookies. The consent to the use of the same must be expressed by acceptance of the use of the site as per the Provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 4 June 2014.
G. Most of the Users’ browsers are predisposed to accept cookies automatically, but the interested party can set his / her browser to disable, once and for all, the reception and the saving of new cookies; or he/she can set up his/her computer to receive an alert when it is about to store a cookie. In case of deactivation of cookies, the interested party, while being able to access the site, will not be able to navigate in specific and / or reserved areas.
In general, the Site acquires and stores – and sometimes communicates to third parties – all the navigation data described above exclusively in an anonymous and aggregate form. The processing of such data allows the Owner to manage and control the proper functioning of the Site and to make statistics and samples for promotional or scientific purposes.
Data provided by third parties
The information system of the Site sometimes also treats personal data and contacts of Users published in public categorical lists (for example single database of telephone subscribers, professional order databases, databases of social security institutions ). As such, these data may be processed by Clorofilla srl as an independent data controller, in compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code and in particular those set forth in art. 130 on the subject of unsolicited communications (e-mail, SMS, MMS, electronic fax).
5. Purpose of the treatment
The personal data provided will be processed for the following purposes:
A. Activities closely related to and functional to the operation of the services: for example, allowing the interested party to access the services offered and the display of the contents of the Site; allowing the reception of the requested products or services by the interested party, by executing the orders received; answering the questions and the requests of the interested party;
B. Scientific information on medications on behalf of Clorofilla srl or on behalf of third parties;
C. Activities of commercial promotion of products of Clorofilla srl or on behalf of third party companies;
D. Research activities and / or market research carried out by Clorofilla srl and / or by third-party companies;
E. Technical management of the Site and its information system: for example, acquisition, acknowledgment and management of information related to the account; securing and checking of the correct functioning of the Site; monitoring of the site activity;
F. Enrichment or personalization of the contents, services, or design, of the Site on the occasion of a single visit, or of repeated accesses;
G. Profiling in aggregate form (that is anonymous, without any prejudice to the privacy and confidentiality of the data of each registered owner) of the Users community and its access to reserved pages, for the purpose of scientific and / or market research, analysis , and for the preparation of reports, performed directly by Clorofilla srl or through specialized third-party companies;
H. Retargeting and remarketing, with the use of Facebook pixels or with the tools made available by Google Analytics, of the users who make browsing sessions on the site or on the linked social pages;
I. Communication with the interested party regarding changes or updates to the Site and its services; advertising communications, communications of special offers and promotions; requests for market surveys which the interested party can freely choose whether to join or not.
6. Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the users. The consent is given through the banner placed on more than one page or through the contact and registration form. With the use or consultation of the site or the registration to the portal, visitors and users approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their data.
The provision of data and the relative consent to the processing are optional; however, denying consent may result in the impossibility to fully use the portal.
7. Methods of processing
A. The processing of personal data is carried out using computerized, telematic and manual tools, by Clorofilla srl.
B. The processing of data takes place in compliance with the Privacy Code and the prescriptions defined within the organization of Clorofilla srl.
8. Categories of subjects that process data
A. The processing is carried out by the Data Controller and its Distributors: employees, agents, representatives, third-party suppliers (companies that provide data processing services, invoice printing, packaging and labeling of products purchased online, shipping, etc.).
B. The processing is also carried out by subjects (companies, associations, entities) for which the owner operates as an agent, licensee, publisher for the purposes listed above.
C. With the consent of the interested party, the Data Controller may communicate personal data to third-party companies, even stranger to itself, both inside and outside the European Union, who wish to send information and advertising material about their services and products of specific interest to the interested party; the interested party may therefore receive promotional information and communications directly from these third-party companies.
9. Rights of the interested parties
A. The interested party registered on the Site and the Database is solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the personal information entered therein. Pursuant to art. 7 nos. 1, 2, 3 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 the interested party has the right, at any time, to:
1. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the Owner, the Managers and the Representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to know them as designated Representatives in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as far as content is concerned, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of means which are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party can exercise these rights recognized by law by contacting Clorofilla srl at the contacts indicated in point 12.
B. Pursuant to art. 7 n. 4 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 the interested party of the site also has the right to: “object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or to carry out market research or commercial communication. Therefore, if the interested party wishes to exercise this right, he/she can express his/her will by contacting Clorofilla srl at one of the addresses indicated in point 12.
C. Clorofilla srl reserves the right to notify the interested party of changes or updates to the Site whenever necessary.
10. Storage of personal data
Clorofilla srl retains the personal data collected from the interested party for as long as such information is deemed relevant for commercial purposes or until the interested party requests the cancellation of their data by contacting Clorofilla srl at one of the addresses indicated in point 12.
Data retention time can never be more than 5 years from the last date of collection or update of the same. This term is fixed according to the possible training needs expressed by the users of the portal.
11. Information security
A. Clorofilla srl is aware of the importance of guaranteeing the security of the private information it becomes aware of and therefore endeavors to protect the privacy of the Users of its Site and of those registered with the Database.
B. Personal and demographic information including login credentials (username / login and password) of each interested party are sent and stored in servers with firewalls and physically allocated in protected data centers.
C. Login and password pass on the Internet in encrypted form on SSL protocol.
D. The implementation of lockout management systems (which impose to block the access in case of repeated incorrect access) further allows to protect the accounts from intrusion attempts or hacking by unauthorized third parties.
E. Clorofilla srl cannot however assume responsibility for any unauthorized access, for data loss (for example the password), illicit / incorrect use, or for alterations of personal information occuring outside of its control, and much less can guarantee the correct and safe use of the personal data of the interested party by third parties.
The interested party can exercise the rights recognized by the art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and submit any request, question, comment, or objection regarding this Information, or the way in which personal data are processed on the Website to:
Corso Lodi, 4
20135 Milan (MI)
Tel +39 02 39523784
COOKIE INFORMATION LAW
A “cookie” is a small text file that is stored on computers, tablets, mobile phones and on any device that is used to browse the Internet and is able to store navigation information. These files are stored for statistical (average visit duration for example) or functional (remember language preferences for example) purposes. Some cookies can be used to recognize the user who displays a specific website, while keeping him/her anonymous, make browsing easier and customize the content. While browsing through our website, we may collect some anonymous information about the traffic flow, the pages viewed, the duration of the visit, … This information, obtained through cookies, will be treated securely and with professional tools such as Google Analytics. The purpose of using cookies is to customize access to the website, optimizing the navigation and operation of the site, improve our services and provide content and / or advertising related to the preferences of those visiting our site, thanks to statistical analysis of average browsing habits. Our site complies with the provisions contained in the Code regarding the protection of personal data, as amended by Legislative Decree 28 May 2012, n.69, in implementation of the European Directive 2009/136 / EC and, as required by the new European legislation in force since 3 June 2015, the Privacy Guarantor has established; Doc. web nr. 3118884 published in the Official Gazette.
Depending on their nature, cookies can be classified into:
Session cookies and permanent cookies. The first ones are deleted each time the browser is terminated, the second ones remain on the device until the expiration date defined by the individual cookie.
Proprietary cookies and third-party cookies, depending on whether they belong to the owner of the web page or to a third party collaborator.
Profiling cookies: these are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously) user preferences and improve their browsing experience.
Cookies that can be used by any website differ between:
Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential to the proper functioning of our website and are used to manage login and access to reserved areas of the site or to linguistic preferences; they are deleted when the browser is closed.
Analysis and performance cookies: they are used to collect information, anonymously, on the use of the website and on the behavior of users and remain on the device until expiry or until they are deleted. These cookies, although anonymous, allow us to identify users who have already been on the website.
By visiting our website, you can also receive cookies from third parties offering a service to the user. These cookies are, for example, issued directly by the services installed such as, for example, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Maps etc.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by the third parties. The management of the information collected by the “third parties” is governed by the relative policy information to which one should refer.
To ensure greater transparency, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are listed below:
Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Informative Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Youtube information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and anonymously analyze information on the use behavior on our website (including the user’s IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes it in order to draw up reports on the activities carried out on the website. Google may also communicate this information to third parties where required by law or when such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. For more information, please refer to the link below:
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on the browser the opt-out component provided by Google.
To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You can set the browser to accept or decline the setting of all or some types of cookies or to request to be notified when a cookie has been set. Each browser has specific configuration instructions.
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of his/her browser. However, the total or partial disabling of cookies can compromise all or part of the use of the website (not its navigability which is always assured). It is advisable to delete them once the browsing session is finished, rather than disabling them.
To find out how to disable cookies from each browser, un can consult the following for the most common ones:
To delete data after a browsing session: